Ü-PEL Ritual Offering Tibetan Incense Cones
- Contains 18 - 20 incense cones
- Cone height: 32 mm
- Weight: approximately 48 g
- Made by Tibetan Dr. Dolkar House
Ü-PEL, which means blue lotus in Tibetan, this incense is often used to purify and cleanse the atmosphere for meditation and spiritual practices.
Made according to a traditional Tibetan incense recipe preserved through the ages, Ü-PEL Tibetan incense is prepared from aromatic herbs and Juniper leaves.
The natural incense is non-narcotic and chemical free. It purifies the environment and completely safe for inhalation.
It includes a ceramic or stone incense cone burner bowl with a diameter of 3 cm.
Directions for use:
- Light the tip of the incense cone.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The cone should burn lightly and releasing plumes of smoke.
- Place in/on an incense burner with the tip facing up.
Please select all options.