- Contains 18 - 20 cones
- Cone height: 32 mm
- Weight: approximately 48 g
- Made by Tibetan Dr. Dolkar House
Dolkar Myristica Aromaticus is a Tibetan herbal incense which restores the balance of "Wind" in the body and mind. It is to be burnt and inhaled for all disturbances and disorders of rLung or “Wind imbalance” causing insomnia, tinnitus, psychosis and other emotional disturbances of the “life wind”. It is prepared by Dr. Dolkar from a lineage incense formulary of her mother Dr.Dolma in Tibet, using Aquilaria and Myristica fragrance in addition to 29 other high-altitude Tibetan herbs and roots.
The natural incense is non-narcotic and chemical free. It purifies the environment and completely safe for inhalation.
It includes a ceramic or stone incense cone burner bowl with a diameter of 3 cm.
Directions for use:
- Light the tip of the incense cone.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The cone should burn lightly and releasing plumes of smoke.
- Place in/on an incense burner with the tip facing up.