Copper Hanging Incense Burner
- Height: 14 cm
- Diameter: 10.5 cm
- Weight: approximately 280 g
This Tibetan style copper hanging incense burner is handcrafted with motives inspired by the 8 Auspicious Symbols with an antique finish.
The smoke will rise through the hollow out design on the lid of the burner. It is raised off the ground for protection against overheating.
Suitable for Tibetan Incense cones and incense powder.
Each incense burner is handcrafted and may vary slightly from the image shown.
Directions for use:
- Place a thin layer of ash or sand on the bottom of the new incense burner.
- Light the tip of the incense cone.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The cone should burn lightly and releasing plumes of smoke.
- Place it in the incense burner with tip facing up.
Please select all options.