Buddha Meditational Tibetan Incense Cones
- Contains 18 - 20 cones
- Cone height: 32 mm
- Weight: approximately 48 g
- Made by Tibetan Dr. Dolkar House
Buddha Tibetan incense is specially prepared for those who engage in meditation for peace and harmony. Selected herbal ingredients for this special incense are suitable for religious offering and is refreshing for the senses.
Made according to the great Indian Buddhist scholar Nagarjuna's famous twenty-seven formulas, Buddha Tibetan incense cones are formulated from all-natural aromatic herbs, Indian sandalwood, and wild saffron.
The natural incense is non-toxic and contains no narcotic or habit-forming ingredients. It purifies the environment and completely safe for inhalation.
It includes a ceramic or stone incense cone burner bowl with a diameter of 3 cm.
Directions for use:
- Light the tip of the incense cone.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The cone should burn lightly and releasing plumes of smoke.
- Place in/on an incense burner with the tip facing up.
Please select all options.